Opportunities to have fun and raise some money for charity
Challenge yourself in aid of Global’s Make Some Noise!
Will you take on a T4EC and Global’s Make Some Noise challenge to change young lives? We’re inviting YOU to take part in a challenge event this year in support of children’s charity Global’s Make Some Noise who support children and young people across the UK who have a disability, life limiting condition or suffer from lack of opportunity. Their projects provide life changing support for a wide variety of causes and needs such as speech therapy for children recovering from brain tumours, confidence building workshops for teenagers with cancer and help and guidance for bereaved children who have lost someone special. Without project like these, families wouldn’t be able to access this support locally, if at all and with your support we can help make a huge difference to the services and support available.
T4EC and Global’s Make Some Noise have partnered up for 2016/17 and have a variety of events that you can get involved in to make a difference to thousands of deserving children and families. Check out the list below and choose your challenge!
- Skydiving: We can arrange skydives for you between March – September and all jump dates are weather permitting. If you would like to register your interest to do a skydive individually or in a team, please visit www.skylineregistrations.co.uk
- Three Peaks Challenge: This is an open challenge and can be arranged between June and September each year for small or large groups. If you’d like to join a group, or arrange a group trip from your school (Participants 18 years and over) please contact Rose Finnigan
- London Marathon: Date TBC however it is expected to be Sunday 23rd April. Please send all entry enquiries for the marathon to Rose Finnigan
- Tough Mudder: 17th, 24th & 25th September 2016. 30th April 2017. www.toughmudder.co.uk
- Nuts Challenge: 3rd & 4th September 2016. 4th March 2017. www.thenutschallenge.co.uk
There are many ways you can get involved with supporting Make Some Noise and if any of the above challenges aren’t enough of a challenge for you or you want to try something a little different, we’d be happy to discuss more ideas with you and arrange something bespoke. You can sign up online to any of the above challenges by visiting www.makesomenoise.com/T4EC or email Rose Finnigan for further information and ideas.